Providing Professional Legal Representation since 1983
Estates and More
Get Help Now
Certified, Experienced Estate Planning Attorneys
Do you need professional assistance in planning the future of your estate in Northridge? Your estate is your legacy and it represents years of hard work. It is important to work with a certified legal professional to help you secure its future. The Law Offices of Savin & Bursk can provide customized solutions for your estate and your family’s inheritance.
Do you have several concerns for your wealth beyond your property alone? We know that all of your assets are important to you and you want to protect them all. Our services can cover any and all of these assets:
- Real property
- Other financial assets
Estate planning is a unique experience for every person. You may feel like your situation is simple or complex—but in either case, you need a certified attorney in estate planning. Our law firm will supply you with a California State Bar-certified specialist to guide you through the process.
Dedicated Trust Lawyer
Living trusts are one of the most sophisticated and beneficial services we provide at the Law Offices of Savin & Bursk. A trust is an estate plan that will help you to manage and allocate your assets in the way you prefer.
If you are concerned about how your estate may be managed, this may be the right choice for you. A trust can help you in the following ways:
- Minimize tax consequences
- Prevent division of the estate
- Avoid unfavorable distributions and family feuds
- Reduce negative debt implications
- Provide for loved ones and charitable organizations
A living trust may be especially beneficial for you because it allows the estate plan to be created and carried out during your lifetime. If you want peace of mind regarding your estate, you can meet with one of our knowledgeable lawyers located near Northridge to come up with a suitable plan.
Complete Administration of Your Estate Plan
At our law firm, we work to help you with estate planning from start to finish. Our experienced attorneys can ensure your peace of mind with these services:
- Review, analyze, and develop your estate plan
- Prepare corresponding documents
- Administer, distribute, and close estates and trusts
- Represent clients in controversies related to wills and trusts
- Prepare and implement complex plans to transfer wealth and minimize taxes
- Organize charitable contributions, gifts, etc.